quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2011

The Godfather (1972)

«You talk about vengance. Is vengance going to bring your son back to you or my boy to me? I forgot the vengance of my son. But my youngest son had to leave this country because of this Sollozzo business. So now I have to make arraingments to bring him back safely cleared of all these false charges. But I'm a supersticious man. And if some unluck accident should befall him, if he should be shot in the head by a police officer, or if should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, then, I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive. But, that aside, let say that I swear, on the soul of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made today.»

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário